Madame Vacances Les Cottages de Valjoly
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Madame Vacances Les Cottages de Valjoly in Eppe-Sauvage, you'll be on a lake, within a 5-minute walk of Val Joly Lake and Aquatica Water Park. This family-friendly residence is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Grand Place and 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Momignies Town Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a complimentary water park and a sauna.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per week
- Television fee: EUR 7 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 260 per week
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 112 per week
- Club Card per adult: EUR 1.50
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 12 November 2018 to 16 November 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Free water park access
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking