Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Madame Vacances Les Cottages de Valjoly in Eppe-Sauvage, you'll be on a lake, just steps from Val Joly Lake and Avesnois Regional Nature Park. This family-friendly residence is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Aquatica Water Park and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from MusVerre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves, housekeeping is provided on request, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a complimentary water park, a sauna, and a fitness center.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avesnois Regional Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Val Joly Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Aquatica Water Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
MusVerre - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Grand Place - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Momignies Town Hall - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
La Roseraie Pourpre - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Piscine Aquacentre - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Aquascope - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Natura Parc l'Eau d'Heure - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Lac de l'Eau d'Heure - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Victory Monument - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Monier Ponds - 30.7 km / 19 mi
Vauban's Fortifications - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Maubeuge Zoo - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 116.9 km / 72.6 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Madame Vacances Les Cottages de Valjoly is Lille (LIL-Lesquin).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 260 per week
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 112 per week
- Club Card per adult: EUR 1.50
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per week
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 24 per day
- Television fee: EUR 7 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free water park access