With a stay at Madame Vacances Résidence Les Fontenelles in L'Aiguillon-sur-Vie, you'll be steps from Loire Valley and a 4-minute drive from Jardin des Olfacties. This golf residence is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Bay of Biscay and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Château d'Apremont.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a golf course or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jardin des Olfacties - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Château d'Apremont - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Casino Royal Concorde - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Le Carrousel Saint Gilles Croix de Vie - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Saint-Nicolas-de-Brem Church - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Vendée Miniature - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Plage des 5 pineaux - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Bay of Biscay - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Plage de Sauveterre - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Salle des Noues Hippodrome - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Challans Notre Dame Cathedral - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Plage des Pierres Noires - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Plage des Becs - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Olonnes Golf - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for Madame Vacances Résidence Les Fontenelles is Nantes - Atlantique Airport (NTE) - 77.3 km / 48.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property charges consumption-based water and electricity fees.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 750 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 192 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
- High chair fee: EUR 25 per person, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 192 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Golf course on site
- -Wheelchair accessible – no