Amos House and Swansea Ocean Villas have views across the Great Oyster Bay from your private balcony. Watch the sun rise over the red granite peaks of Freycinet Peninsula. Explore sunny silver beaches washed by pristine seas, go fiishing, boating, play golf, bowl, surf or beachcomb. It's all nearby.
Swansea is an excellent base for exploring the beautiful east coast beaches, wineries, berry farms, mountains and national parks. The friendly staff are happy to assist with planning your day trips.
Return to the cosy glow of a woodheater (VILLAS only)in winter and cook the fresh local seafood in your fully equipped kitchen or dine in our VIEW POINT Restaurant - the only authentic M/Eastern and Lebanese restaurant throughout the East Coast.
* All and/or any balance of charges must be settled upon arrival.
* Late check-out will attract a penalty charge of $20.00/hour, subject to availability.
* Any cancellation within one day prior to arrival and/or no show will incur the first one night/s charge.
* All special requests are subject to availability upon arrival.
* An imprint of guest's valid credit card is a must upon check-in.
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Non-smoking property
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Business services