With a stay at Résidence Lagrange Vacances le Hameau de Peemor Pen in Crozon, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Armorique Natural Regional Park and a 3-minute drive from Morgat Beach. This 4-star residence is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Vedettes Sirenes and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Plage du Portzic.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private patios. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a terrace.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Armorique Natural Regional Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Morgat Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Vedettes Sirenes - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Plage du Portzic - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Maison des Mineraux - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Porzh Mel - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Plage de Lost-Marc'h - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kerloch Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Plage de Kersiguénou - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Saint-Pierre de Crozon Church - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Office de Tourisme de Crozon - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Plage de la Palue - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Pointe de Dinan - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Plage de Postolonnec - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Cap de la Chevre - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille) - 56.6 km / 35.2 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Lagrange Vacances le Hameau de Peemor Pen is Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 400.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.90 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.90 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 39 per pet, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Children's pool
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby