Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Pierre & Vacances Premium Le Domaine de Cramphore in Le Pouliguen, you'll be by the ocean, within a 10-minute walk of Baie du Scall and Baie de Cramphore. This 4-star residence is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Plage de la Govelle and 1.2 mi (2 km) from plage du Guec.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baie du Scall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Baie de Cramphore - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Plage de la Govelle - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Plage du Guec - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Baie des Maures - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Baie de Labégo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Plage Du Nau - 2 km / 1.2 mi
La Baule Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Plage du pavillon - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Le Grand Blockhaus - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Plage Saint-Michel - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Casino Barriere de la Baule - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Baie des Bonnes Soeurs - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Plage Valentin - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Notre-Dame de La Baule - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Pierre & Vacances Premium Le Domaine de Cramphore is Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique) - 83.6 km / 51.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - noon
- Sunday - Thursday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Luggage storage