Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Sejours & Affaires Nantes Ducs de Bretagne places you in the heart of Nantes, within a 15-minute walk of Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany and Nantes Cathedral. This residence is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Jardin des Plantes and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Passage Pommeraye.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. 51-cm LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Cite Nantes Event Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Le Lieu Unique - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Beaux-Arts Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hotel Dieu Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place du Marechal Foch - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bouffay Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nantes Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jardin des Plantes - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University of Nantes - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Place du Commerce - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Place Royale - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Passage Pommeraye - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cours Cambronne - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Japanese Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Sejours & Affaires Nantes Ducs de Bretagne is Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The reception desk is open from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 9 PM from Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to noon on Saturdays and is closed on Sundays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking