With a stay at Séjours & Affaires Bretagne - Rennes in Rennes (Sud-Gare), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Espace des Sciences and Musee de Bretagne. This residence is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Halles Centrales and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Le Liberte.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Espace des Sciences - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Musee de Bretagne - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Le Liberte - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place de la Gare - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Halles Centrales - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rennes Opera House - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Parliament of Brittany - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rennes Cathedral - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Le Couvent des Jacobins - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Place des Lices - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Thabor Botanic Gardens - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
University of Rennes - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rennes - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Roazhon Park - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Séjours & Affaires Bretagne - Rennes is Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of opening hours must contact the property at least 72 hours in advance to receive the access code.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3.5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)