Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Escale Oceania Vannes in Vannes, you'll be steps from Old Town. This hotel is within close proximity of Vannes Town Hall and Palais des Arts et des Congres.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are available on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Vannes? This hotel has facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Town - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The preferred airport for Escale Oceania Vannes is Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) - 63.7 km / 39.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The property’s restaurant is closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 66
- -Conference space size (feet) - 807
- -Conference space size (meters) - 75