With a stay at Capt. John Smith Inn, you'll be centrally located in Williamsburg, a 5-minute drive from Williamsburg Premium Outlets and 6 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. This hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Water Country USA.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Williamsburg Premium Outlets - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Alewerks Brewing Company - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
College of William and Mary - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Colonial Williamsburg - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Busch Tennis Courts - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Merchants Square - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kimball Theater - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Governor's Palace - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Waller Mill Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Public Hospital Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Colonial National Historical Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Bruton Parish Church - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Capt. John Smith Inn is Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Uncovered parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby