Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Williamsburg Historic Area, you'll be centrally located in Williamsburg, within a 5-minute drive of Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center and Colonial Williamsburg. This motel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Busch Gardens Williamsburg and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Water Country USA.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Colonial Williamsburg - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Governor's Palace - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Merchants Square - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Colonial National Historical Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kimball Theater - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Public Hospital Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Bruton Parish Church - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Powell House - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bassett Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
College of William and Mary - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Williamsburg Historic Area is Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 10.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 49.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 49.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-out
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking