Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hôtel Novotel Senart Golf de Greenparc in Saint-Pierre-du-Perray, you'll be in the suburbs and 9 minutes by car from Carré Sénart. This 4-star hotel is 12.4 mi (20 km) from Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte and 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Chateau de Santeny.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Practice your swing on the golf course and enjoy other recreational amenities, such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy French cuisine at NOVOTEL CAFE, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Saint-Pierre-du-Perray? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to midnight.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 16.50 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Indoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Golf course on site