Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bloomfield Hills, DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit is within a 15-minute drive of Detroit Zoo and Somerset Collection. This 4-star hotel is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Lake Erie.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bathrobes.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bloomfield Hills? This hotel has facilities measuring 12600 square feet (1171 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Erie - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cranbrook House and Gardens - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cranbrook Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Cranbrook Institute of Science - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Somerset Collection - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Oakland Hills Country Club - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Troy Historic Village - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Franklin Cider Mill - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Chrysler LLC Headquarters - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Royal Oak Music Theatre - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Detroit Zoo - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
International Auto Components Headquarters - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Lawrence Technological University - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Waterford Oaks Waterpark - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Oakland University - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Windsor, ON (YQG) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit is Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 18.00 for adults, USD 12.00 and USD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Swimming pool
- -Vending machine
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 144
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Year Built - 1958
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1171