Located in Bloomfield Hills, DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit is within a 15-minute drive of Somerset Collection and Detroit Zoo. This 4-star hotel is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Cranbrook House and Gardens.Rooms
Stay in one of 144 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bathrobes.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bloomfield Hills? This hotel has facilities measuring 12600 square feet (1171 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cranbrook House and Gardens - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cranbrook Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Cranbrook Institute of Science - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Somerset Collection - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Oakland Hills Country Club - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Mclaren Oakland - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Pontiac General Hospital - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Chrysler LLC Headquarters - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Troy Historic Village - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Franklin Cider Mill - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Lawrence Technological University - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
International Auto Components Headquarters - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Royal Oak Music Theatre - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi
Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.) - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal) - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Windsor, ON (YQG) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit is Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 18.00 for adults, USD 12.00 and USD 18.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12600
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1171
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking