Located in Commes, Château La Chenevière is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Baie de la Seine and Omaha Beach. This 5-star hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Museum of the Battle of Normandy.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor tennis court, a seasonal outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at Restaurant Gastronomique, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
D-Day Wrecks Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Omaha Beach Golf - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Baie de la Seine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Centre Equestre de Sully - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bayeux Botanical Garden - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Omaha Beach - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Baron Gerard Museum of Art and History - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Museum of the Battle of Normandy - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Bayeux British War Cemetery - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Cotentin and Bessin Marsh Regional Natural Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Big Red One Assault Museum - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Overlord Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Ferme de la Sapiniere Winery - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Château La Chenevière is Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26.00 for adults and EUR 13.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 35.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Golf cart
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Private picnics
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Bicycle rentals on site