With a stay at Mercure Angers Lac de Maine in Angers (Lac de Maine), you'll be steps from Loire Valley and a 4-minute drive from Chateau d'Angers. This 4-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Maison du Vin de l'Anjou and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Galerie David d'Angers.Rooms
Stay in one of 79 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by LE DIFFEN, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Angers? This hotel features 6458 square feet (600 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chateau d'Angers - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Musee Jean Lurat et de la Tapisserie Contemporaine - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Maison du Vin de l'Anjou - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Angers Cathedral - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Galerie David d'Angers - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Place du Ralliement - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Theatre Municipal - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Catholic University of Angers - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
University of Angers - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Congress Centre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Catholic University of the West - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Raymond Kopa Stadium - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Musee de l'Ardoise - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nantes - Atlantique Airport (NTE) - 98.1 km / 61 mi
Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Angers Lac de Maine is Nantes - Atlantique Airport (NTE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.50 and EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: EUR 2 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (meters) - 600
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6458
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Secured parking
- -Uncovered parking