The Merchant Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
The Merchant Hotel is in the heart of Belfast, within a 5-minute walk of Victoria Square Shopping Centre and Belfast Customs House. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from St. Anne's Cathedral and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from St. George's Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Victorian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Berts Jazz Bar, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Belfast? This hotel has 1130 square feet (105 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Babysitting or childcare