Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Overland Park/Metcalf in Overland Park, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Overland Park Convention Center and Corporate Woods. This hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Country Club Plaza and 11.8 mi (19 km) from University of Missouri-Kansas City.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at The Bistro, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Overland Park Convention Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Towne Center Plaza - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Corporate Woods - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Overland Park 9/11 Memorial - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Museum at Prairiefire - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Johnson County Community College - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Overland Park Soccer Complex - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Oak Park Mall - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Glenwood Theatre at Red Bridge - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Epic Indoor Sports - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Minor Park Golf Course - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
International House of Prayer - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Ironhorse Golf Club - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Overland Park/Metcalf is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 57.7 km / 35.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk