A stay at Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown places you in the heart of Kansas City, steps from Kansas City Convention Center and Municipal Auditorium. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sprint Center and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Union Station.Rooms
Stay in one of 385 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3.0 mi.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by City Grille, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Auditorium - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kansas City Convention Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
College Basketball Experience - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kansas City Public Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sprint Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kansas City City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Clark's Point - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
City Market of Kansas City - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
CrossroadsKC at Grinders - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Union Station - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Edge of Hell Haunted House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown is Kansas City Intl. Airport (MCI) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Up to 4 children 21 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 1.75 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Conference space size (meters) - 14615
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available