Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown places you in the heart of Kansas City, steps from Power and Light District and Kansas City Convention Center. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sprint Center and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kansas City City Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 385 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3.0 mi.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by City Grille, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Power and Light District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Municipal Auditorium - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kansas City Convention Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
College Basketball Experience - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sprint Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kansas City Public Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kansas City City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
City Market of Kansas City - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
CrossroadsKC at Grinders - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Belger Art Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Union Station - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 1.75 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 14615
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available