With a stay at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown, you'll be centrally located in West Palm Beach, within a 10-minute walk of Rosemary Square and Clematis Street. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kravis Center For The Performing Arts and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Palm Beach County Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
At Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in West Palm Beach? This hotel has facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palm Beach Atlantic University - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rosemary Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Norton Museum of Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Clematis Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kravis Center For The Performing Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Centennial Square and Fountain Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Society of the Four Arts - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palm Beach County Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Uptown Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Richard and Pat Johnson Palm Beach County History Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Worth Avenue - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Grandview Public Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Henry Morrison Flagler Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bethesda-By-the-Sea - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Palm Beach Intl. Airport (PBI) - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Boca Raton, FL (BCT) - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown is Palm Beach Intl. Airport (PBI).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 4 children 21 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 22.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 139
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby