Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, you'll be centrally located in Santa Rosa, within a 10-minute drive of Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens and Railroad Square Historic District. This 4-star hotel is 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Petrified Forest and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Safari West.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Railroad Stop, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Railroad Square Historic District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
California Welcome Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Santa Rosa Junior College - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Charles M. Schulz Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Empire College - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Bennett Valley Golf Course - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Russian River - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Spring Lake Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Wells Fargo Center for the Arts - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Scandia Family Fun Center - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Foxtail Golf Club - 9.3 km / 5.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 28.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2002
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Total number of rooms - 253
- -Tasting room
- -Private winery tours
- -Public winery tours
- -Wine release events
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms