Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, you'll be centrally located in Santa Rosa, within a 10-minute drive of Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens and Railroad Square Historic District. This 4-star hotel is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Petrified Forest and 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from Jack London State Historic Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Enjoy seafood at Brasserie, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Reception hall