In the heart of Santa Rosa, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is within a 5-minute drive of Luther Burbank Home and Gardens and Sonoma County Fairgrounds. This 4-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Charles M. Schulz Museum and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Santa Rosa Junior College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Railroad Stop, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Railroad Square Historic District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
California Welcome Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
St. Joseph Health - Sonoma County - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sonoma County Indian Health Project - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Santa Rosa Junior College - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Charles M. Schulz Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Empire College - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sutter Employee Health - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Bennett Valley Golf Course - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Trione-Annadel State Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 28.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Tasting room
- -Private winery tours
- -Public winery tours
- -Wine release events
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site
- -Mountain biking nearby