Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Santa Rosa, within a 10-minute drive of Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens and Sonoma County Fairgrounds. This family-friendly resort is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Petrified Forest and 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Quarryhill Botanical Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Terrace Grille, a poolside restaurant which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Santa Rosa? This resort has facilities measuring 15,000 square feet (1 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Santa Rosa Junior College - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Railroad Square Historic District - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
California Welcome Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Annadel State Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Charles M. Schulz Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Spring Lake Park - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Bennett Valley Golf Course - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Empire College - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Russian River - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Wells Fargo Center for the Arts - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Oakmont Golf Club - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 57 km / 35.4 mi
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 112.7 km / 70.1 mi
The preferred airport for Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 170
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Year Built - 1957
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15,000
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms