Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa places you in the heart of Santa Rosa, a 5-minute drive from Santa Rosa Junior College and 6 minutes from Sonoma County Museum. This family-friendly resort is 15.5 mi (25 km) from Calistoga Hot Springs and 13 mi (21 km) from Safari West.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Terrace Grille, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Santa Rosa? This resort has facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Santa Rosa Junior College - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Railroad Square Historic District - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
California Welcome Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Annadel State Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Charles M. Schulz Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Empire College - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Spring Lake Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Bennett Valley Golf Course - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Wells Fargo Center for the Arts - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Russian River - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Oakmont Golf Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 112.7 km / 70.1 mi
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
The preferred airport for Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 13
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available