Located in Rohnert Park, Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County is in the entertainment district, a 2-minute drive from Graton Resort and Casino and 8 minutes from Sonoma County Fairgrounds. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from Sonoma State University and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Luther Burbank Home and Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Rohnert Park? This hotel has facilities measuring 728 square feet (66 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Scandia Family Fun Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Graton Resort and Casino - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Foxtail Golf Club - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Spreckels Performing Arts Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sonoma State University - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Crane Creek Regional Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Railroad Square Historic District - 11.3 km / 7 mi
California Welcome Center - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Parkwest Casino Sonoma - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 99.3 km / 61.7 mi
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 58.2 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park - Sonoma County is San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Conference space size (meters) - 66
- -Conference space size (feet) - 728
- -Public winery tours
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby