IGH Vega de Triana
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at IGH Vega de Triana in Camas, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Seville Cathedral and Plaza de Espana. This apartment is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Alcazar and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cafeteria serving guests of IGH Vega de Triana. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3.5 for adults and EUR 3.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas