Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection in Paradise Island, you'll be connected to a shopping center, a 1-minute drive from Cabbage Beach and 10 minutes from Stingray City. This 4-star resort is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Fort Fincastle and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from New Providence Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 609 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. After dipping into one of the 11 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 20 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per day
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Water park
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free water park access
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -On private beach
- -Marina on site
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Tennis on site
- -Lazy river
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property