Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina places you in the heart of Alice Town, steps from Dolphin House Museum and Bimini Water Sports. This beach resort is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Alice Town Beach and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Browns Marina.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Big Game Bar & Grill, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dolphin House Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bimini Water Sports - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Alice Town Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Browns Marina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rainbow Reef - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Bimini Bay Marina - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Bimini Undersea Dive Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Stones of Atlantis Dive Site - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest major airport is North Bimini Island (NSB-North Seaplane Base) - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If arriving from the airport, guests can take a taxi to the ferry dock and transfer by water taxi to arrive at the hotel. Exclusive transportation can be provided for groups; please arrange this with the reservation office.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 21.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 13 November 2018 to 20 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Marina on site
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 51
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area