With a stay at The Pines Resort in Bass Lake, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Sierra National Forest and a 4-minute drive from Willow Creek Trailhead. This beach resort is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Bass lake Recreation Area and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Golden Chain Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Duceys Bar and Grill, one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sierra National Forest
Willow Creek Trailhead - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bass lake Recreation Area - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Golden Chain Theater - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Children's Museum of the Sierra - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Fresno Flats Historical Park - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Nelder Grove Trail - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
River Creek Golf Course - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Yosemite South Entrance - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi
Coarsegold Historic Museum - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Mariposa Grove - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
Indian Lakes Park - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Wawona Golf Course - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Wawona Visitor Center - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) - 91.1 km / 56.6 mi
Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Pines Resort is Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 25 for adults, USD 8 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Marina on site
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Beach bar - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms