Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Pines Resort in Bass Lake, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Sierra National Forest and a 4-minute drive from Willow Creek Trailhead. This beach resort is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Bass lake Recreation Area and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Golden Chain Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 guestrooms.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Duceys Bar and Grill, one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sierra National Forest - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Willow Creek Trailhead - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bass lake Recreation Area - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Golden Chain Theater - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Children's Museum of the Sierra - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Fresno Flats Historical Park - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Nelder Grove Trail - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
Yosemite South Entrance - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi
Coarsegold Historic Museum - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Mariposa Grove - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians - 33.2 km / 20.7 mi
Indian Lakes Park - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Wawona Golf Course - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Wawona Visitor Center - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi
Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) - 91.1 km / 56.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Pines Resort is Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 20 for adults, USD 6 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Marina on site
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1991
- -Beach bar - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 105
- -Number of buildings/towers - 44
- -Express check-out
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms