Located in Groveland, Yosemite Riverside Inn is on a river, a 1-minute drive from Rainbow Pool and 14 minutes from Yosemite Big Oak Flat Entrance. This hotel is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Pine Mountain Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge). Additional features at this hotel include a picnic area and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rainbow Pool - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yosemite Big Oak Flat Entrance - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Big Oak Flat Information Center - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Mary Laveroni Community Park - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
Groveland Wayside Park - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course - 24.5 km / 15.3 mi
Pine Mountain Lake Marina - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Pine Mountain Lake - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Northern Mariposa County History Center - 34.4 km / 21.3 mi
Yosemite Valley - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Hetch Hetchy Reservoir - 40.3 km / 25 mi
Chinese Camp - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
Bridalveil Fall - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
Tunnel View - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Cathedral Beach Picnic Area - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) - 70 km / 43.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive key retrieval information. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note that GPS has a tendency to misdirect guests. Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only