Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Magnolia Hotel and Spa, you'll be centrally located in Victoria, steps from Government Street and within a 5-minute walk of Victoria Conference Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Royal BC Museum and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Victoria Harbour.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Courtney Room, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Government Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Victoria Bug Zoo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Miniature World - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maritime Museum of British Columbia - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Greater Victoria Visitors & Convention Bureau - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Greater Victoria Public Library - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Bay Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria Conference Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Open Space Arts Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Antique Row - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria Royal Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bastion Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal BC Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
British Columbia Parliament Building - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Bedwell Harbour, BC (YBW-Bedwell Harbour Seaplane Base) - 63.2 km / 39.3 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base) - 63.4 km / 39.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Magnolia Hotel and Spa is Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 64
- -Year Built - 1998
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms