Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
The Magnolia Hotel and Spa is in the heart of Victoria, within a 10-minute walk of Government Street and British Columbia Parliament Building. This 4.5-star hotel is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from University of Victoria and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Fisgard Lighthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at The Courtney Room, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site