Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Neelam's The Grand Hotel Goa in Calangute, you'll be in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute drive of Calangute Beach and Baga Beach. This spa resort is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Anjuna Beach and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Candolim Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Sports Bar, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the swim-up bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: INR 1500 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: INR 1500 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1900 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2100 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Swim-up bar