Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Resident Liverpool, you'll be centrally located in Liverpool, steps from Concert Square and 6 minutes by foot from Liverpool ONE. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Cavern Club and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Beatles Story.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Concert Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Neptune Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
FACT - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cavern Quarter - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Liverpool Playhouse - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Liverpool ONE - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Clayton Square Shopping Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cavern Club - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Court Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Merseyside Maritime Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
International Slavery Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Unity Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Liverpool Anglican Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Liverpool Town Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Philharmonic Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Manchester (MAN) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Resident Liverpool is Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 11.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 200 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available