Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center places you in the heart of Liverpool, within a 10-minute walk of Beatles Story and Merseyside Maritime Museum. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Albert Dock and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Liverpool ONE.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Liverpool? This hotel has 441 square feet (41 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beatles Story - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Merseyside Maritime Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
International Slavery Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Liverpool Wheel - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Dock - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Liverpool ONE - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
ACC Liverpool - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Neptune Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
M&S Bank Arena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tate Liverpool - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Concert Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
FACT - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
BT Convention Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cavern Quarter - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Liverpool - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Manchester (MAN) - 59.1 km / 36.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center is Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 13.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 41
- -Conference space size (feet) - 441
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available