Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Buffalo (Downtown Buffalo), Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center is within a 15-minute walk of Shea's Performing Arts Center and Coca-Cola Field. This spa hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from KeyBank Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Starbucks, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Buffalo? This hotel has 21352 square feet (1984 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Full-service spa
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)