Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Shepherd of the Hills Expy in Branson (Branson Theater District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of IMAX Entertainment Complex and World's Largest Toy Museum. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Titanic Museum and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Hollywood Wax Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoji Tabuchi Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hamner Barber Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pierce Arrow Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Little Opry Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
IMAX Entertainment Complex - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Branson's Promised Land Zoo - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Faith Life Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Butterfly Palace - 1 km / 0.7 mi
World's Largest Toy Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Xtreme Racing Center Branson - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
White Water - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Highway 76 Strip - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mickey Gilley Theater - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Dutton Family Theater - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Caravelle Theater - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Branson, MO (BKG) - 22 km / 13.6 mi
Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) - 53.5 km / 33.2 mi
Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) - 88.1 km / 54.7 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Shepherd of the Hills Expy is Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts debit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 64
- -Coffee/tea in common areas