Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Napa Valley Wine Train and Oxbow Public Market. This 4-star resort is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Artesa Winery and 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Robert Mondavi Winery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 10 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Grill, a restaurant that specializes in Californian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Napa? This resort has facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Black Stallion Winery - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Darioush Winery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Oxbow Public Market - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Scientopia Discovery Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Oxbow Commons - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Napa Valley Wine Train - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Napa Opera House - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Quent Cordair Fine Art Gallery - 7 km / 4.3 mi
JaM Cellars - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Riverbend Plaza - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Uptown Theater - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Downtown Napa Association - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Clos Du Val Winery - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Andretti Winery - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Alston Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 54.1 km / 33.6 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 54.9 km / 34.1 mi
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 98.7 km / 61.4 mi
The preferred airport for Silverado Resort and Spa is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40. per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 30. (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Steam room
- -Year Built - 1870
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 10
- -Number of outdoor pools - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- -Total number of rooms - 355
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms