Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Maquenque Eco-Lodge in Boca Arenal, you'll be on the riverwalk, and 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Quebrada Grande Biological Reserve and 29.2 mi (46.9 km) from Aquas Zarcas Square. This hotel is 29.2 mi (47 km) from Aguas Zarcas Church and 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from Juan Castro Blanco National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with local cuisine at El Paso de la Lapa, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quebrada Grande Biological Reserve - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Aquas Zarcas Square - 46.9 km / 29.2 mi
Aguas Zarcas Church - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Juan Castro Blanco National Park - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for Maquenque Eco-Lodge is San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 111.2 km / 69.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CRC 42350
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: CRC 42350 (up to 18 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: CRC 45.29
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: CRC 45.29 (up to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Picnic area
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking