Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown places you in the heart of Pittsburgh, within a 10-minute walk of PPG Paints Arena and Benedum Center. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from David L Lawrence Convention Center and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Heinz Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 342 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 miles.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Bigelow Grille, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
U.S. Steel Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Allegheny County Courthouse - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Civic Arena - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
PPG Paints Arena - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Benedum Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cabaret at Theatre Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
David L Lawrence Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Duquesne University - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
O'Reilly Theater - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Heinz Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Market Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Byham Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Senator John Heinz Regional History Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Andy Warhol Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Point State Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown is Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 30.3 km / 18.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free train station pickup
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Computer station
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1950
- -Number of floors - 21
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 342
- -Conference space size (meters) - 10000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Valet parking (surcharge)