Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree in Pittsburgh, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Duquesne Incline and Monongahela Incline. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Rivers Casino and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from PNC Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 43-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Pittsburgh? This hotel has facilities measuring 483 square feet (43 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Off the Wall Theater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
James Gallery - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
West End-Elliott Overlook Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Duquesne Incline - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Rivers Casino - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Calvary United Methodist Church - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Point State Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Woodville Plantation - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Market Square - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Byham Theater - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Benedum Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Cabaret at Theatre Square - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Roberto Clemente Bridge - 7 km / 4.4 mi
O'Reilly Theater - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Heinz Hall - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree is Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free casino shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Conference space size (feet) - 483
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference space size (meters) - 43
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available