When you stay at Les Oliviers de L Atlas in Al Ouidane, you'll be next to a golf course and steps from High Atlas. This golf inn is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Jemaa el-Fnaa and 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Avenue Mohamed VI.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a steam room and a seasonal outdoor pool. This inn also features gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the inn's poolside restaurant, where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ait Ourir Public Park - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Glaoui Kasbah - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Museum Palmeraie - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Tanneries - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Bahia Palace - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Shrob ou Shouf Fountain - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Jemaa el-Fnaa - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
House of Photography - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Mellah Market - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Dar Si Said Museum - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Marrakesh Museum - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Royal Palace - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Bab Debbagh - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Rahba Kedima - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Les Oliviers de L Atlas is Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the inn prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Valentine's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 14 February.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 450.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 250.00 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 450.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 250.00 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 450.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 250.00 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 450.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 250.00 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 30.00 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Valentine's Day gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Poolside bar
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area