Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Residence Inn By Marriott Williamsburg in Williamsburg, you'll be in the business district, a 4-minute drive from Williamsburg Premium Outlets and 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center and 7.1 mi (11.3 km) from Busch Gardens Williamsburg.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn By Marriott Williamsburg. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Williamsburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
College of William and Mary - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Colonial Williamsburg - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Williamsburg Premium Outlets - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Busch Tennis Courts - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Merchants Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kimball Theater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Governor's Palace - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Alewerks Brewing Company - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Public Hospital Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Colonial National Historical Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Bruton Parish Church - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn By Marriott Williamsburg is Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 400
- -Conference space size (meters) - 37
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available