With a stay at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills-University Dr in Auburn Hills, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and Somerset Collection. This hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from DTE Energy Music Theatre and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Oakland University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oakland University - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Meadow Brook Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Chrysler LLC Headquarters - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical Center - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Mclaren Oakland - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Pontiac General Hospital - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Waterford Oaks Waterpark - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Cranbrook House and Gardens - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Cranbrook Art Museum - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Cranbrook Institute of Science - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Somerset Collection - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 75.5 km / 46.9 mi
Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal) - 52.9 km / 32.9 mi
Windsor, ON (YQG) - 62 km / 38.5 mi
The preferred airport for Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills-University Dr is Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all onsite purchases. Cash is not accepted. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Stair-free path to entrance