A stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Troy Auburn Hills places you in the heart of Troy, a 4-minute drive from Troy Historic Village and 8 minutes from Somerset Collection. This hotel is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Oakland University and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Cranbrook Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Riparian Grille, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Troy? This hotel has facilities measuring 5065 square feet (471 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Troy Historic Village - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
American Dysautonomia Institute - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Somerset Collection - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Beaumont Hospitals - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Beaumont Hospital - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Cranbrook House and Gardens - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Beaumont Hospital - Troy - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Cranbrook Institute of Science - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical Center - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
William Beaumont Hospital - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Mapleview Medical - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Alice Gustafson Center - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) - 62.8 km / 39 mi
Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Windsor, ON (YQG) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Troy Auburn Hills is Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Ski passes available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5065
- -Conference space size (meters) - 471
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Dog exercise area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby