A stay at Hotel La Tour Hassan Palace places you in the heart of Rabat, within a 15-minute walk of Hassan Tower and Mohammed V National Theatre. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Rue des Consuls and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Mosque and Mausoleum of Mohammed V.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mohammed V National Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rue des Consuls - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Rabat Archaeological Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Grand Mosque - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moroccan Parliament - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mosque and Mausoleum of Mohammed V - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Villa des Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Goethe Institute - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hassan Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Oudaia Gate - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Oudaya Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Andalusian Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rabat Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bibliothèque Nationale du Royaume du Maroc - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel La Tour Hassan Palace is Rabat (RBA-Sale) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 39.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 250 for adults and MAD 250 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Reception hall
- -Spa services on site
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free valet parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk