Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Palm Beach Gardens, PGA National Resort and Spa is on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Grassy Waters Nature Preserve and Dyer Park. This 4-star resort is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Downtown at the Gardens and 6 mi (9.6 km) from Playmobil Fun Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 368 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy American cuisine at Ironwood, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Wind down with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 125 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 225 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Golf course on site
- -Tennis on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas