Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa in Sonoma, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Sonoma Plaza and Sonoma Raceway. This 4-star hotel is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Napa Valley Wine Train and 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Oxbow Public Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sonoma? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sonoma TrainTown Railroad - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sonoma City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sonoma Plaza - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sebastiani Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Terra Firma Gallery - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sonoma Presidio - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sonoma Barracks - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mission San Francisco Solano - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Vallejo Home - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Lachryma Montis - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Haraszthy Villa - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Bartholomew Park Winery - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Buena Vista Winery - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 61.7 km / 38.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa is Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 37.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 28 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Number of meeting rooms - 20
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available