With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Charles M. Schulz Museum and Sonoma County Fairgrounds. This hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Safari West and 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Calistoga Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Great American Grill, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Santa Rosa? This hotel has facilities measuring 1012 square feet (91 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pacific Coast Air Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Windsor Golf Club - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Wells Fargo Center for the Arts - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Empire College - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Charles M. Schulz Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Santa Rosa Junior College - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Deloach Vineyards - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Chalk Hill Estate Vineyard - 11 km / 6.8 mi
California Welcome Center - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Railroad Square Historic District - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Windsor Oaks Vineyards - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 120.1 km / 74.6 mi
Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) - 55.6 km / 34.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport is San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.50 for adults and USD 8.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 91
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1012
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby