Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Saree Samui Natures Finest Resort in Koh Samui, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute walk of Mae Nam Beach and Lomprayah Pier. This 4-star resort is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Big Buddha Statue and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Fisherman's Village Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Surya Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 11 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests are required to present their booking confirmation email and valid passport at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January.
- A fee for a mandatory gala dinner is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 550 for adults and THB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 100.00 (one-way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1700.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 5000.00 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Gala dinner fee
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 01 November 2018 to 30 November 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas