Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Khalife in Hammamet, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 10-minute drive of Hammamet Beach and Bel Azur Beach. This hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Hammamet Fort and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Hammamet Souk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: Air conditioning is only available in summer; specific dates are at the discretion of hotel management. Fees may apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: TND 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: TND 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (free)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers