A stay at NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa places you in the heart of Florence, within a 5-minute walk of Accademia delle Arti del Disegno and Ponte Vecchio. This 5-star hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Pitti Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Savini Truffle Restaurant serving guests of NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via de' Tornabuoni - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Davanzati Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Salvatore Ferragamo Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Strozzi Palace - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via Maggio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Accademia delle Arti del Disegno - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via de' Calzaiuoli - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Orsanmichele - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza della Signoria - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Loggia dei Lanzi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Vasari Corridor - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ponte Vecchio - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Vecchio - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Gucci Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property’s “Family Room (Extra Extra Large)” room type consists of 1, 2, or 3 guestrooms that may be located on different floors, subject to availability. Adjacent rooms may be available on request.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 for adults, EUR 20 and EUR 34 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Food and water bowls