A stay at Red Planet Manila Mabini places you in the heart of Manila, within a 10-minute walk of Manila Bay and Baywalk. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from U.S. Embassy and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Robinson's Place.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Red Planet Manila Mabini, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malate Church - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Manila Bay - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Baywalk - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Robinson's Place - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Central Bank of the Philippines - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Manila Yacht Club - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
U.S. Embassy - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Supreme Court of the Philippines - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rizal Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Philippine General Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
University of the Philippines-Manila - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Casino Filipino - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Manila Doctors Hospital - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Paco Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Star City - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Red Planet Manila Mabini is Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests are required to present a valid photo identification and credit card upon check – in. Guests will be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property. All guests who are traveling from a foreign country must contact the property at least 24 hours in advance of check-in. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. All guests who are traveling from a foreign country must contact the property at least 24 hours in advance of check-in. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 220 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Secured parking