Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Kimberly Manila, you'll be centrally located in Manila, within a 10-minute walk of Robinson's Place and Philippine General Hospital. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Manila Bay and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Rizal Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Cafe K, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Manila? This hotel has 1485 square feet (138 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robinson's Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Philippine General Hospital - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
University of the Philippines-Manila - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Paco Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Manila Bay - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Baywalk - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Manila Doctors Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rizal Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Casino Filipino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
U.S. Embassy - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Library of the Philippines - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Manila Zoo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ninoy Aquino Stadium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
De La Salle University-Manila - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Museum of the Philippines - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kimberly Manila is Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 431.20 for adults and PHP 280 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Year Built - 2001
- -Total number of rooms - 58
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1485
- -Conference space size (meters) - 138
- -Luggage storage