Hilton Waikoloa Village
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Waikoloa, Hilton Waikoloa Village is within a 15-minute walk of Dolphin Quest and Seaside Putting Course. This 4-star resort is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Hapuna Beach State Park and 11.2 mi (18 km) from Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site.
Make yourself at home in one of the 647 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Rooms have private lanais. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 13 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wind down with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 37 for adults, USD 10 and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Golf course on site
- -Tennis on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas